Monday, October 08, 2007






Didnt get to sleep at all.
Aaron texted me, so decided to go look for him.
Went to Amk.
Met up with Tong and Aaron.
Qi came shortly after.
Aaron was given the black face for being late.
So he kept disturbin me from behind.
When I turned and wanted to attack him.
He turned towards G2000's transparent window thinking he can actually run through it.
And BANG! he banged into it , hard!
Poor thing, couldn't stop laughin.
Met Vone & Denny and went for lunch.
After having my cabonara, went to Bugis.
Bought two tops, and complained bout the heat for 1234567 times.
Headed back to Amk and I was dead beat.
Cabbed home and zz all the way.
Didnt even hear my phone ring, so byebye to another roundin night.

Today, woke up at 6am.
Intended to go prepare for school.
But came to know that I was runnin a temperature.
Bad fate with school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home